2012-07-05

GEO - Xtra Blue Review


Taken with Flash

Ahhhhh (´・`)
I hope everyone in the states had an awesome Indie day yesterday!
(Indie = Independence)

All I did yesterday was focus on my new game, Final Fantasy: Theatrhythm, and I also shopped around at a few stores.~
I bought a sailor moon wand for really cheap and a BMO toy from Adventure Time.



GEO - XTRA BLUE
Taken without Flash

These are my second pair of lenses and in my favorite color as well.
I bought these off Yesstyle and they arrived to me by the second week of June. I've had to wear them out on several occasions since then. Reason for that was because when I first put them in they dried my eyes out after 2-3 hours of use.


Taken with Flash

So, I was curious to see if they'll continue to dry out quickly and they did.
After the second time wearing them they lasted longer but only about 4-5 hours. I did try using drops but even then I didn't feel comfortable with them. One time I drove to the FL Mall and on the way to the mall my lenses had dried out really bad. The AC had a lot to do with it, as it was on full blast, but I've driven under those conditions before with the Princess Mimi lenses. Those never dried out AND they literally can go for 9 hours or more.
(You're NOT suppose to go any longer than 9 hours with lenses on. I don't recommend that for anyone. I've done it to say the least but that's just me taking risks.)


Taken with Low Setting Flash

IN FACT, I went Paint balling with the Princess Mimi lenses on, took a shower after, and went to go eat dinner and throughout those events they did not dry out AT ALL. I most likely won't be able to do those things with the Xtra Blue lenses on.


Princess Mimi Apple Green Taken with 3DS. These lenses are sooo comfortable.

Though, despite the comfort level and the durability, I really admire Xtra Blue's design and color!

Taken without Flash

Taken with Flash

Taken without Flash, in darker area

Overall Rating:
Comfort: ♥♥♥♡♡
Color: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Design: ♥♥♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment