2010-07-26

5



For the past week I think I've gotten ... 5
more followers on here? Thanks you guys for
following my blog! :D I had four people before the extra
5 but that was because of my friend Leena who helped by
linking my blog in one of her posts.

Leena's blog here.

Within those 5 extra people was my best friend/lover who's
name is Nachi. She recently started using Blogspot/Blogger
and I'm pretty darn excited about that. I LOVE reading
and lurking through people's blogs and community based blogs.

I'm especially excited since I'll be getting to know those
of you who are reading this and vice versa. Again, thanks! ;3

Oh, here's my best friend's blogspot: Click here.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



I bought some makeup at Target on Saturday.
It's not MAC or Estee Lauder but it's something.


1) Covergirl Trublend Minerals 405 Translucent Fair Powder.
2) Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfection Foundation. Light Ivory.
3) L'oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Dull Skin Primer.
4) Covergirl Makeup Sponges
5) Covergirl Smoothers Concealer Neutralizer 730
6) Elmer's Washable Disappearing Purple Stick Glue.


Stick glue? . . .

I bought some stick glue so that I can continue
to practice on covering my eyebrows. My good
friend, Huart, showed me a tutorial on how
to cover up your eyebrows with makeup so that
it can seem like you've shaved them, which you
can then draw any eyebrow type you want on your
covered ones.

Tutorial here.


I've attepted this once before.
and then again just an hour ago.

The first time I tried it, I failed horribly.
When I tried it again for the second time,
I ended up failing but not as bad as the first
time. I'm doing something wrong yet it didn't
hit me until now.

durrrr. :\

I need to use a panstik rather
then foundation. Hmm. D:

In the two tutorials I watched, both of the guys used
a panstick and one of them listed his materials in the
video's info box.

I feel dumb right now. lol

I'll make sure to somehow obtain a panstik
and retry this again. I really want to learn
how to draw thin eyebrows without having to shave
my actual ones off.

Note: A panstik is a makeup stick, but "panstik"
is what Max Factor calls it. I just want a makeup stick,
not necessarily from Max Factor.

6 comments:

Hello Naka said...

interesting video tutorial its loading up for me now ^^
thanks for sharing ^^

Leena♥ said...

*w* Thanks for linking my blog, I got a new follower since last time I was on. :D
Good luck with covering your brows!
I think I'll stick to shaving mine off, haha.

P o o p e r said...

Naka: No prob! There's more out there, they pretty much all use the same method. :3

Leena: Thanks girl! I personally love the fact that you shave them, and that you draw your eyebrows out.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being my very first follower on my new blog! :3

P o o p e r said...

No problem! I liked your album review on Shoujo. :]

Anonymous said...

Aw thanks! And that was my first review ever!

Haha, we don't have segways here in The Netherlands.. (at least not that I know of), but that segway does look awesome!

Psst, if you want to reply on comments, you best can go to the blog of the person to reply too, as blogger doesn't really have a reply system!

Post a Comment