2010-08-10

10

Today and yesterday all I've been playing is Super Mario Galaxy 2.



It's such a cute, and fun game.
It's the first Mario 3D game where it
actually gets a sequel. Unlike Super Mario 64
and Super Mario Sunshine.
(I categorize 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy under 3D
since all the Super Mario Bros. are obviously
2D and I won't even count all the Mario Party's,
and Mario sport related games. lol)

So far I have 23 stars and I'm in World 2.
There's a total of about ... 242 stars in
Mario Galaxy 2. I plan on getting them all.

-__-

Along with playing Mario Galaxy 2, I also
received 3 more games through the courtesy of my mom.

I got . . .


◊ Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS)
◊ Super Princess Peach (DS)
◊ Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (DS)


The DS cartridges came without a case, are used,
and were waaay cheaper than what Gamestop
would sell them for. She got them from a friend
who was selling a small collection of DS cartridges.

Does anyone enjoy playing video games?
If so, what kind?

I really enjoy playing a lot of the childish, cutesy
games. Like Katamari, Mario, Starfy ...
xD
Easy Gaming.

3 comments:

Grimilde said...

I like super mario :D Mammma mia!eheheh

P o o p e r said...

I love all the random things Mario yells out. ^.^

Hello Naka said...

animal crossing sounds like such a cute game ^^

Post a Comment