2010-08-03

7


Things to look forward to:
* Start playing Mario Galaxy 2! --> [Anytime]
* Finish FF4. :\ and start on other games. --> [Anytime]
◊ My 1 month vacation. --> [August]
◊ Tommy's return. --> [Around December]

My 3rd semester ended yesterday. Woooooo!
I think I have 3 weeks and a couple of days
until the 4th semester starts up again.
I'm actually looking forward to my 4th
semester because of two classes I registered for.

Mythology & Baroque/Renaissance. I can't wait!
I signed up for two other classes as well, but
those are just boring, academic classes.

I wonder how many of you are in college, or
finished college (or finishing highschool). o.o
I just started a year ago going to a community
college near me, and my major is psychology but
that might change depending on how things go.

2 comments:

Hello Naka said...

mythology sounds so cool ^^

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cutely designed. love it!

-shineyglam.blogspot.com
(FASHION, BEAUTY & WELL-BEING BLOG)

Post a Comment