2010-08-04

8


I have a lot of stuff that I usually don't wear
either because,

1) I'm too brain dead in the morning to coordinate an outfit.
or
2) I'm ... scared? lol

I usually just wear a t-shirt and jeans just to feel comfortable.
Though, when I'm out with my friends (depending on how much time I
have to get read) I do 'dress up' more since we all wear similar clothes.

Yesterday I was thinking about people who coordinate daily outfits
with lolita items. I wanted to try it myself, so I decided to use
my Vintage Poodle skirt by Meta. Its not a loli outfit, but just
a random outfit that I would love to wear around the winter. :3


And then some close-ups ...

And now to the items.

Knitted beret --> Forever 21
Pink Bow --> Target
Wig --> Ebay
Necklace --> Etsy
Long sleeved shirt --> Ebay
Skirt --> Metamorphose (Print: Vintage Poodle I think.)
Stocking --> Claires
Socks --> Can't remember
Shoes --> Converses (Shoelaces = Helloktty)
Braeclets --> Forever 21, handmade
Rings --> Can't remember, handmade

8 comments:

Grimilde said...

you are very pretty and I like your outfit!!so kawaii!I like new templade too!very compliments for your style!

P o o p e r said...

Thank you so much, for everything! ^_^

Camille said...

Really cute outfit !

P o o p e r said...

Thanks ladies! :D

P o o p e r said...

@Kendr= Thank you! I'm checking out your blog now and so far I love it. I'm looking through all your posts, I'm loving what I see! :3

Hello Naka said...

i think it looks great^^ i love how your photos look too :3 they look really professional :3 and nice outfit too :3

❀ Nachi Pancake ❀ said...

=///////= I think I fall in love with my best friend more and more every day lol.

Mystery Bruises said...

such cute photos! your blog is awesome! keep up the good stuff and ill be back for sure!
xx

www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

Post a Comment